Circle of the Dragon's Crystal-Unfolding

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Lemur, Nyt, ModernMage  
Forum » Open Forums » Open Pagan Forum » Welcome and Introductions (Come tell us about yourself!)
Welcome and Introductions
LemurDate: Sunday, 2011-07-24, 6:45 PM | Message # 1
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Group: Administrators
Welcome to the Open Pagan Forums. Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you.

My name is Lemur, and I'm one of 3 founding members of the Unfolding Path. I live in S. Colorado on 40 acres in the middle of nowhere with my hubby, 2 pit bulls, 3 (at the moment) Imperial Tibetan yaks, and hopefully in the near future, several goats and chickens.

Originally initiated as a High Priestess into the Draconian Tradition (one of several by that name) I moved on to create Unfolding about 10 years ago. I am also a Master Wysard of the Wysardn schools.

Blessings and welcome!

“There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein

ModernMageDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-09, 11:32 PM | Message # 2
Nion
My name is ModernMage and I am one of the Moderators of these threads. I live in the middle of the blazing desert called Phoenix, AZ and hope to help illuminate your Path for as long as you choose to walk it.

Remember, virtual communities are only as active as you make them to be, so be engaged, contribute, and don't be afraid to let your voice be heard.

AbbadonnaDate: Saturday, 2011-08-13, 8:27 AM | Message # 3
Luis
Group: Seekers
Hello, I am Jazmyn or Lady Shardae (you may call me either). I live in Orlando, Florida. I've been a practicing witch for three years. I met Nyt a few months ago and when she said she was thinking about teaching her tradition, I got excited, expressed interest, and here I am lol

It's not that I'm rebelling...Oh wait, yes it is

Message edited by Abbadonna - Saturday, 2011-08-13, 8:34 AM

NytDate: Saturday, 2011-08-13, 9:32 AM | Message # 4
Duir
Greetings and Salutations!
A warm welcome to our open forums. We are looking foorward to getting to know you.

I am Nyt (Night), also one of the 3 founding members of the Unfolding Path. Currently I reside in sunny, Orlando, Florida, with the four loves of my life :), my kitties!

I have been a practicing witch for almost twenty years. I am a degree'd in the Jolian (Celtic Ecclectic), Draconian and Unfolding Traditions. I have been very active in our local pagan community in the past. I have recently begun teaching community classes, assiting with a great local meetup group!

Love and Light
Nyt

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith"

The world is changing, I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air.

SingeDate: Saturday, 2011-08-13, 11:28 AM | Message # 5
Beith
Hi,

Glad to be here. I am Singe. I love words and connecting with others. A WWII babe, I am now working on my memoirs. I live with my husband and our piles of books across from a park where we hear the calls of peacocks and a rooster adds voice.

Having sung off tune, I am now learning how to sing to the beat of a drum.

Blessed be,
Singe

ShydragonDate: Saturday, 2011-08-13, 1:16 PM | Message # 6
Beith
Group: Moderators
Welcome to our Open Forums ! We are happy your here!

I am Shydragon, the third of the three founding members of the Unfolding Path. I passed through the veil New Years Day, 2010. I now make my home in the dewy soft green fields of the summerland.

In my last incarnation, I had been a follower of the old ways for some thirty years. A natural psychic, I have followed several tradiitions in my life, most recently the Draconian tradition, after which time I came together with two close friends and we formed the Unfolding Tradition.
My constant companion was my familar Tiberius. We are reunited at long last. (Pffft. Fluff Kitty, keeps getting fur in my face!)

I stop by these forums on occassion, to check on the progress of my brothers and sisters, until we are reuntied once again.

of course as always "Will Work For Librium"

As above,
So below,
As in the beginning,
So in the End.
So Mote it Be.

Shydragon

Will Work For Lithium

Message edited by Shydragon - Saturday, 2011-08-13, 1:19 PM

nightrainDate: Sunday, 2011-08-14, 10:06 AM | Message # 7
Beith
Group: Fold
Hello! My name is Rachael or you can call me by my magical name Nightrain, whichever you feel most comfortable with. I live in Orlando, FL and learned about the Draconia Unfolding Path when Nyt mentioned a class. After learning more about the path from her and reading up on it, I asked to be a seeker. I'm very exccited and look forward to learning more.

FireoakDate: Sunday, 2011-08-14, 6:48 PM | Message # 8
Beith
Group: Moderators
Well. Mama L, this certainly feels like deja vu smile

Brightest of Blessings. I think I'm a moderator on this site smile My name is Fireoak and I am a High Priestess and a Master Wysard in the Draconian Tradition. I am one of Lemurs original students, be afraid. Nyt and Modernmage are two of my oldest and dearest companions, so it is a wonderful treat to be able to spend time with them.

I live in (sometimes sunny) Ohio. I've been here 11 years this month actually and have a small Draconian community here. I've been pagan for around 20 years. I teach still as well.

Any questions you may have, feel free to ask, i'm always happy to help.

ElDate: Sunday, 2011-08-14, 6:54 PM | Message # 9
Beith
Hello! I'm El. I live in Ohio and am a seeker in the Draconian Path. I'm here to meet people, learn as much as I can, and keep my teacher in line. :P

NShepardDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-23, 10:09 PM | Message # 10
Luis
Good Evening, I'm John. It appears most have a magical name, so i've decided that mine will be Bytor, as in, "bytor and the snowdog."
Well i've lived in Florida for to long now, hmmmm, i guess if someone wanted to know my belief system etc. i would say that i have a love for nature, the old knowledge and philosophy.
I'm quite happy to have met Shari and begin this journey as a Seeker.
I have a love for 3 dimensional ancient architectural models, castles etc. & like to work in the mediums of wood, brass and plastic.

LemurDate: Thursday, 2011-08-25, 1:29 PM | Message # 11
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Yoo hooo! Breccia, where are you? wink

“There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein

JustinDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-30, 9:39 PM | Message # 12
Luis
Group: Blocked
I’ve lived in my house in Downtown Orlando for over 20 years and have endeavored to create my eco-friendlier ambiance. In June 2011, it’ll be my 11th year of joyous study to Pagan traditions. As a Pagan, I seek inner strength to face the many obstacles today's world dumps on us all. It is a calming & wonderful choice to live the Pagan Path. Nature, love, health, peace, and courage seem to come hand in hand. I’ve discovered that this realm of being offers much knowledge & enlightenment; to pursue, share, and commit to... I met my Magickal name {Breccia} through meditated study. As the rock bond together with many years of evolution; I too desire to gain growth through mere experience & of knowledge; to achieve contentment. Let the adventure be continued!!! Blessed Be Without End..... Breccia {Justin}
Attachments: 1954386.jpg (340.7 Kb)

If one knows the good, one will always be good. If a person does something wrong, it is because they simply do not know what good is. Aristotle Plato Socrates

ModernMageDate: Tuesday, 2011-09-13, 10:08 PM | Message # 13
Nion
Welcome all new Seekers! I am very excited to "meet" all of you. As you walk this Path you will learn things about yourself, which in my mind is the greatest discovery of all. I look forward to getting to know each of you.

Bright Blessings!

CelineDate: Friday, 2011-09-23, 9:09 AM | Message # 14
Beith
Group: Novitiates
Hello there!
I'm Megan. I moved to Florida a couple of years ago. I consider myself an Eclectic Solitary Pagan, but I have recently started attending full moon rituals and holiday celebrations with the aforementioned Orlando Meetup group. This has deepened my religious experiences and I'm lucky to have met such wonderful people.

I am always interested in learning more and I look forward to doing so.

CataptraDate: Thursday, 2011-09-29, 8:29 PM | Message # 15
Beith
Hello everyone. My magic name is Cataptra LeMagicka, some know me as Orville. And I was invited to the forums here by my wonderful friend Nyt.

I am not exactly new to the Wiccan tradition, but have just recently been more in tune with it. I started back on the path of the Wiccan faith in April 2011 when I found the Circle of the Sublime Elms and have been attending just about all rituals ever since that time. I have also been appointed the Thane or Guardian of the Circle, a position of which I take most seriously, but still embed some humor within.

I currently live in Fern Park, Florida, but have resided in the Orlando, Florida area since birth, currently married to Moonstay (my wife, Marcia) who is also a Native Floridian (6th generation), my familiar is Timone Snowstar, a Turkish-Angora/Calico mix with Casper the ghost blue eyes, mainly white with patches of Orange. Who will be 16 years old come November.

I am also looking forward to the Seekers class that Nyt will be offering in November as well.

I am currently in the Fundamentals of Witchcraft class that Nyt is also teaching.

Looking forward to continually learning the knowledge and growing in the old traditions of the Wiccan faith.

Blessed Be!

~Cataptra~

~Cataptra LeMagicka~

Message edited by Cataptra - Thursday, 2011-09-29, 8:29 PM

Forum » Open Forums » Open Pagan Forum » Welcome and Introductions (Come tell us about yourself!)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: