Circle of the Dragon's Crystal-Unfolding

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Lemur, Nyt, ModernMage  
Forum » Open Forums » Open Pagan Forum » Welcome and Introductions (Come tell us about yourself!)
Welcome and Introductions
NytDate: Thursday, 2011-09-29, 8:40 PM | Message # 16
Duir
Group: Administrators
Welcome Cataptra smile

We are very happy to have you join us !

Hugs!
Nyt

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith"

The world is changing, I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air.

ModernMageDate: Sunday, 2011-10-02, 10:57 PM | Message # 17
Nion
Welcome'

KaneferDate: Sunday, 2011-11-13, 10:07 PM | Message # 18
Beith
Group: Novitiates
Greetings all, I'm Jason or Kanefer, whichever you prefer.

I was born in western Pennsylvania but now live in Orlando, Florida. I'm very new to Wicca/Paganism, though I've been fascinated by the history, myths, and religions of old for a long time and know a fair bit regarding them. I'm very interested in pursuing the path of Kemetism - the reconstruction or revival of the ancient egyptian religious and magical practices in a modern pagan context. I also wish to join the Seeker's group to meet others in the area and expand my knowledge and understanding.

AbbadonnaDate: Monday, 2011-11-14, 7:24 PM | Message # 19
Luis
Group: Seekers
Nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to actually meeting you in person at the next seeker's class.

It's not that I'm rebelling...Oh wait, yes it is

caramarieDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-16, 4:21 PM | Message # 20
Beith
Group: Fold
smile [b] Hello ALL!!!

This is my overdue introduction! Everytime I thought of posting I was busy or...tired! So, since I am busy and tired right now...guess I will post. LOL.

I live in Orlando but have mad love for Denver...I was born there and part of my heart is in Denver. So hello to all the Colorado connections! I hope to come out and visit soon.(On a side note about Colorado, I was married in Evergreen last year.) Of course this info only makes sense to the Colorado souls on here.

My name is Cara...I haven't dedicated a magickal name to myself. Well, I do have a facebook page under the name "Autumn Black' which is a name I came up for when I was 13.

That being said, I have always pretty much been highly sensitive and spiritual. My roots have been deep in Christianity, but I have wandered my own path. My studies of crystals and wicca began at 13. So you could call my belief systems eclectic,hybrid, and evolving.

I have also been working with my intuition and clairvoyance much more this year than in many in the past. It's always been a key part of me but there were times in my life where I felt it wasn't accepted, so I tried my best to keep in a shell. Eventually, I need to turn the other way.

My passions include paranormal investigation, intuitive studies, and comedy. I figure the comedy part keeps me from taking everything too seriously.

I am married to a Cancer, I'm a Virgo(one that is very challenged with organization!) My daughter is an Aquarius and she will be 3 next year. Yes, we have our hands full with our bright Aquarius daughter!

I spend my time working on my paranormal/spiritual radio show that is online. I grew up on Coast to Coast AM and I have always been a huge fan.

Excited to make new friends, and become closer with all the people on here I already know.

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Cara

ShadowDate: Thursday, 2011-11-17, 8:18 AM | Message # 21
Luis
Lol welcome Cara. It's about damn time :P

It's not that I'm rebelling...oh wait, yes it is

caramarieDate: Thursday, 2011-11-17, 9:49 AM | Message # 22
Beith
Yes, I have had a busy week and have had trouble keeping my head on straight. I just wanted to write something decent so I kept putting it off for some magical time until yesterday. smile

LemurDate: Thursday, 2011-11-17, 10:02 AM | Message # 23
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Now where the heck are Tori and Rodney?

“There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein

ShadowDate: Thursday, 2011-11-17, 10:30 AM | Message # 24
Luis
I know Tori is really busy but Idk bout Rodney. I don't think anyone has really heard from him.

It's not that I'm rebelling...oh wait, yes it is

Message edited by Shadow - Thursday, 2011-11-17, 10:31 AM

CataptraDate: Thursday, 2011-11-17, 10:53 AM | Message # 25
Beith
Didn't see him at Frost Full Moon ritual either. And he's been coming to them lately. So I don't know where he is or what's happening with him. Hope everything is okay with him.

~Cataptra LeMagicka~

NytDate: Thursday, 2011-11-17, 12:54 PM | Message # 26
Duir
Rodney has a new job, with some screwed up times, so I am unsure if he will be beginning with this seekers or may need to wait for the next. We will see. However Russ and Jason need to introduce themselves as well smile and leave thier birthdates on our birthday list.

Look forward to hearing from all of you.
Love and Light,
Nyt

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith"

The world is changing, I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air.

ShydragonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-17, 9:55 PM | Message # 27
Beith
Group: Moderators
Weee! Baby dragons everywhere! Welcome all!

Will Work For Lithium

holdrostDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-29, 8:02 AM | Message # 28
Luis
Hi, I'm Holdrost the blue, a wizard and mostly solitary practitioner, though we have a local
group here that get's togeather now and then for special events. I live in Southern Ontario,
Canada. I've studied the craft and so much more since I was 16..., that seems very much
a life time ago now that I'm 58! biggrin
First come across the Unfolding about 6 years ago on Lemur's old site via Witchvox and
knew instantly that the core beliefs fit my own heart quite well. I've been following them as
close as possible ever since. There are no Draconian Unfolding members close by my area
that I know of so linking up here is the best I can do, so it seems. smile
"An that too, is the Dragon."
Holdrost the blue )O(

LemurDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-29, 9:03 AM | Message # 29
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Welcome Holdrost!

We've opened the "Crystal Fold" to you, where there's a little more info than just in the Open Pagan area. Ever consider moving to CO?

wink

“There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein

holdrostDate: Thursday, 2011-12-01, 10:35 AM | Message # 30
Luis
Thank you Lemur and all, for your hospitality. It is greatly appreciated!
I managed to visit Mountain Home Arkansas for a couple of months about 2years ago,
but my roots here in Canada keep me ankerd prety much up here where snow is not
that uncomon... sad
But you never know, what the future may bring and may-haps I might get round to
visiting CO hopefully soon. biggrin
Holdrost the blue )O(
"A simple wizard, humble like the dust".

Forum » Open Forums » Open Pagan Forum » Welcome and Introductions (Come tell us about yourself!)
Search: