Circle of the Dragon's Crystal-Unfolding

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Lemur, Nyt, ModernMage  
Forum » Open Forums » Questions About Unfolding » Seekers Class starting Nov 2011 (Orlando, FL)
Seekers Class starting Nov 2011
LemurDate: Friday, 2011-08-12, 11:20 AM | Message # 1
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Group: Administrators
We are starting a Seekers Class on Wednesday November 2, 2011, in Orlando, FL

If you live within commuting distance of Orlando and would like to be considered, contact Nyt CrystalUnfolding@aol.com or post a message to this forum.

“There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein

JustinDate: Monday, 2011-08-22, 4:49 PM | Message # 2
Luis
Group: Blocked
I'm very interested is taking this class. Please help me to register. BB Justin

If one knows the good, one will always be good. If a person does something wrong, it is because they simply do not know what good is. Aristotle Plato Socrates

NytDate: Monday, 2011-08-22, 7:14 PM | Message # 3
Duir
Justin you are in it already smile

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith"

The world is changing, I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air.

NytDate: Monday, 2011-08-22, 7:14 PM | Message # 4
Duir
Justin you are in it already smile

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith"

The world is changing, I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air.

NytDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 12:04 PM | Message # 5
Duir
Ok, just a small date change.

We are officially beginning the new seekers class on Nov. 7, 2011 at 7pm. If you are a current member or accepted seeker. Please join: http://www.meetup.com/unfolding/. It is simply a site that will hold a calender for us, that wll fire off reminders for classes, rituals and any other planned outings.

Feel free to email me, or pm me on this site with any questions.

Map and location are available through the meetup site.

Thanks,
Nyt

LemurDate: Tuesday, 2011-11-01, 3:02 PM | Message # 6
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Note that it's a closed group and you need to add members - they can't just join.

“There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein

NytDate: Friday, 2011-11-11, 8:04 AM | Message # 7
Duir
FYI our seekers class starts tonight at 8pm smile We had to jog the date around a little, but finally it's here! Look forward to seeing everyone tonight. Read the seekers packet ahead of time and bring something to take notes with!

LemurDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 6:48 PM | Message # 8
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Please note that application to this Seeker's Class is now closed.

Forum » Open Forums » Questions About Unfolding » Seekers Class starting Nov 2011 (Orlando, FL)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: