Circle of the Dragon's Crystal-Unfolding

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Lemur, Nyt, ModernMage  
Forum » Open Forums » Open Pagan Forum » Binaural Beats and hemi-sync (Has anyone else tried it?)
Binaural Beats and hemi-sync
ModernMageDate: Thursday, 2011-09-15, 11:27 PM | Message # 1
Nion
Group: Administrators
So I've been using binaural beats during my meditation sessions and I gotta say, I'm a big fan. Has anyone else tried it out?

LemurDate: Friday, 2011-09-16, 9:36 AM | Message # 2
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Personally I feel it's easiest to meditate in silence. (Well except for the wind blowing and the cats bouncing around.)

I know you had a program from somewhere to play binaural beats on your computer, didn't you? Can you possibly post that?

(The only reason I haven't really experimented with this was that in the "old days" the only way to get that was to buy an expensive glasses contraption.)

“There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein

ModernMageDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 9:18 PM | Message # 3
Nion
Actually I've got a couple of things. There are now free and cheap binaural apps for iPhone that work well. I'll see if I have any songs I can upload.

LemurDate: Thursday, 2011-09-22, 8:43 AM | Message # 4
She Who Must Be Obeyed
LOL some of us don't have Iphones. Some of us barely have phones! So if you have PC stuff please upload or give us links for that too.

“There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein

Forum » Open Forums » Open Pagan Forum » Binaural Beats and hemi-sync (Has anyone else tried it?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: