Circle of the Dragon's Crystal-Unfolding

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Lemur, Nyt, ModernMage  
Forum » Open Forums » Open Pagan Forum » What's your favorite incense?
What's your favorite incense?
LemurDate: Thursday, 2011-09-15, 8:26 PM | Message # 1
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Group: Administrators
I love "Glory" which is a mix of frankincense or copal, dragonsblood and benzoin. It leaves a orange cloud too. Yummy stuff.

Nag Champa is also one of my favorites. Very calming and uplifting. There was some brand that Avalon used to sell that made a fantastic sage/lavender blend, and several others that were delicious, but darn it, can't recall the company.

Deer's tongue is nice too. Very intoxicating scent.

“There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein

ModernMageDate: Thursday, 2011-09-15, 11:59 PM | Message # 2
Nion
I love Glory and nag champa as well.

Glory recipe:

1 part copal
2 parts benzoin
3 parts dragons blood.

Great stuff!

NytDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 8:09 PM | Message # 3
Duir
Nag Champa is my fav for meditating, however dont laugh, but I LOVE camphor in an incense , my cats too, the go wild for it.

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith"

The world is changing, I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air.

NytDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 8:10 PM | Message # 4
Duir
Nag Champa is my fav for meditating, however dont laugh, but I LOVE camphor in an incense , my cats too, the go wild for it.

"I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith"

The world is changing, I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air.

ModernMageDate: Wednesday, 2011-09-21, 9:19 PM | Message # 5
Nion
Does anyone like moldavite incense? I bought some in Sedona and it's quite nice. It has powdered moldavite in it.

LemurDate: Thursday, 2011-09-22, 8:41 AM | Message # 6
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Mmmm camphor. Love the stuff.

Never smelled that moldavite incense, but the idea of burning that saddens me. I'd rather use it for pretty jewelry. Arianrhod likes!

“There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstein

Forum » Open Forums » Open Pagan Forum » What's your favorite incense?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: